Tradesmen International, Inc. Marine Account Executive in Newport News, Virginia
Tradesmen International is the nation’s leading provider of skilled craftsmen. Our Marine Division supports shipyards, yacht yards and marine contractors in all major port cities across the United States.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join our team as a Marine Account Executive. The Marine Account Executive will be accountable for developing, promoting, and managing sales activity within a protected territory in accordance with company objectives and strategies. The primary responsibility of this position is to secure service contracts with our clients and foster strong business relationships to increase the use of our services. This is an excellent position for a hardworking sales professional looking to develop long lasting relationships in the Marine Industry.
Major Responsibilities include:
· Create and grow sales based on corporate goals
· Farm current accounts as well as develop new business leads and opportunities
· Build and sustain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Manage and build strong relationships with co-workers/organizational staff
· Perform administrative functions critical to the sales function and other duties as assigned
Candidates must have the ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced team environment, be self-motivated and goal oriented. A "team oriented" attitude is expected, and we find that a true passion for sales coupled with a commission-driven mindset are the qualities that our highest-performers possess.
· Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills along with the ability to prioritize activities to ensure client satisfaction is required
· A solid work ethic and regular attendance is crucial
· College degree desired, but not required
· Marine Industry knowledge is a definite plus, but not required
· Willingness to participate in and represent company at numerous industry events
· Cold calling experience is strongly preferred
· Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships is essential
· Standard computer skills - experience using Word, Excel, Outlook or equivalents
· Experience and success using a CRM is a plus
· Time management and organizational skills are necessary for success in this role
· This is a B2B position with some remote flexibility, but daily travel to our office location is required
We offer an annual base salary plus uncapped commission compensation structure, as well as an auto reimbursement program, comprehensive benefits package, and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Posted Date 1 month ago (5/20/2022 9:38 AM)
Req ID 2022-314801
Category Sales and Sales Related - Sales Representative, Services
Job Board IN
Location US-VA-Newport News
Employment Type Regular Full-Time