- Earn top dollar with an uncapped pay structure
- Advance with a clear career path
- Feel rewarded keeping America’s top craftsmen working
Tradesmen International is a leading employer serving the construction and maritime industries with more than 15,000 sales, office and craft professionals enthusiastically employed out of our more than 150 recruitment and operations facilities across North America.
Our sales reps consistently tell us they have “hit the employment trifecta!” They achieve a balance of in-office and field service responsibilities, Plus they…
- Control their incomes understanding the harder they work, the more they earn.
We’re pleased our uncapped commission structure enables our employees to meet their personal aspirations.
- Move up the corporate ladder if they choose! We believe strongly in “promoting from within.”
A large percentage of our field management started off as sales team members. In fact, we’re very proud that our Chief Operations Officer started as a sales representative.
- Enjoy personally rewarding work. Our sales team reap more than financial rewards.
They go home each night knowing the relationships they established with construction and shipyard businesses are keeping America’s Top Craftsmen working!
Do you crave job variety? Our reps get out in the field regularly and work on projects ranging from multi-family developments and retail stores to museums, hospitals, wind farms, tugboats and naval vessels.
Finally, our sales personnel are provided world-class training, exceptional marketing tools and a local professional support team who work together to ensure total office success.